Our peach scented cream remover is ideal for eyelash extension removal. Our formula is designed for a gentle removal as it breaks down the bond of the adhesive fast without draining into the eye. Best for sensitive eyes.
Make sure your client's eyes are closed tightly throughout the removal and apply a gel pad to tape their lower lashes before starting.
1. Use micro brushes or lip applicators and take a pea size amount out.
2. Run the remover through the lashes where only the adhesive is and allow them to sit for 3-5 minutes. A little goes a long way!
3. Then gently using the micro brushes to remove them after 3-5 minutes. If the lashes aren’t coming off, repeat step 2.
4. Next, have your client rinse the residue off under running water.
5. Lastly, use a lash cleanser to remove any excess product off.